Welcome to my blog. It started life as a general blog then became a photo a day project now it has reverted to my personal blog. For more examples of my work please visit my business site. Dover Design Photography - Kent Wedding Photographers.

Tuesday, September 01, 2009

244/365

243/365

It could be described as sad that I was taking a picture of Jelly Babies. What is even worse is the fact that I actually went to the local shop to buy them especially for the picture. The thing I particularly enjoyed is that I got to eat those that wouldn't stand up.

2 comments:

Katy Swift 7:49 pm  

That is brilliant! Your dedication to the cause is duly noted.

Aleta 4:43 pm  

This is sinfully yummy looking. Love the bright colors lined up!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP