Welcome to my blog. It started life as a general blog then became a photo a day project now it has reverted to my personal blog. For more examples of my work please visit my business site. Dover Design Photography - Kent Wedding Photographers.

Saturday, March 27, 2010

The Thatched Barn - Birthday Party

Regular followers will have probably realised that I have stopped doing a picture a day. In retrospect I should have stopped at a year but hindsight is a wonderful thing!

Instead of posting a picture a day I will post when I have something interesting rather than trying to make something of nothing.

Today I have a few pictures from a Birthday party we covered at Dover's fabulous Thatched Barn. The party was Hollywood themed complete with a red carpet entrance. below is a small selection from the many pictures we took.

You can see more pictures on my business blog

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Mari 1:37 am  

Looks like everyone is having fun. You got some great candids!

Lance C 4:41 am  

Bummer, I am the last man standing, Eric, Tim and now you....I will see how long I can go....but I hear ya, I could stop any time as well. I think I am approching 451 days ish.

Michelle 3:23 pm  

Looked like such a fun party! The candid shots are fantastic.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP