Welcome to my blog. It started life as a general blog then became a photo a day project now it has reverted to my personal blog. For more examples of my work please visit my business site. Dover Design Photography - Kent Wedding Photographers.

Saturday, June 05, 2010

Matt and Cath's Wedding at the Blazing Donkey

I feel that I have neglected this blog for a while so it is about time I posted again!

The business is going well and although I would like more bookings for this year next year is looking very promising.


Here are a few pictures from Matt and Cath's Wedding at the Blazing Donkey. The sun shone and we had a great day!




Kent Wedding Photographers
Kent Wedding Photographers

Kent Wedding Photographers
Kent Wedding Photographers
Kent Wedding Photographers
Dover Design - Kent Wedding Photography


4 comments:

Mari 1:33 pm  

Nice to see you again. Great news on the business!

longneys 3:35 pm  

Thanks for sharing the photos. Some great captures. Congratulations on the business! Best of luck.

DaddyNoBucks 1:41 am  

Great shots, as usual. Glad to hear the business coming along. Best of luck and I'm already looking forward to the next post.

Laura 2:47 am  

What lovely photos! Thanks for sharing. :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP