Welcome to my blog. It started life as a general blog then became a photo a day project now it has reverted to my personal blog. For more examples of my work please visit my business site. Dover Design Photography - Kent Wedding Photographers.

Wednesday, August 04, 2010

David and Isla's Wedding

I thought I would post a couple of detail shots from a recent wedding. You can view more pictures on my business blog.

The first picture features the bride's bouquet - we lit this using a gridded flash held up high camera right. We tried to create the illusion of sunlight coming in from a window.



The second image is a shot of the rings perched on the grooms buttonhole. To light this we simply bounced the flash off my white shirt.



It is nice, even at a fast paced Wedding to play with your off camera lighting.

1 comments:

Anonymous 9:53 pm  

Totally brilliant. Certainly had the desired effect.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP