Welcome to my blog. It started life as a general blog then became a photo a day project now it has reverted to my personal blog. For more examples of my work please visit my business site. Dover Design Photography - Kent Wedding Photographers.

Sunday, August 09, 2009

221/365 Cadbury's World

220/365 Cadbury's World

Cadbury's World. A visit to a chocolate factory - what could be better! Before my visit I'd never considered what a huge branding success Cadbury's Dairy Milk is. To any of my friends who have not tried it drop me your address and I'll mail you a bar.
We started our visit with a trip to the essence exhibit - here you could blend melted chocolate with a variety of textures. Sadly the reality was that having finished your pot of melted gloop you couldn't look at another chocolate bar for the rest of the day.
That said we persevered and even visited the gift shop where the girls bought masses of cut price sweets.

1 comments:

Mel 12:26 am  

If you're posting bars of Cadburys Al then please send some over this way :-) Great pictures, looks like the girls had a great time.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP