Welcome to my blog. It started life as a general blog then became a photo a day project now it has reverted to my personal blog. For more examples of my work please visit my business site. Dover Design Photography - Kent Wedding Photographers.

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

301/365

301/365

I have decided to try and write something to accompany my daily picture. I used to always say a few words but have got out of the habit. This is a quick snap talen out of the car window on the way home tonight. Not very inspiring I know but I received some very sad news today and don't feel very motivated.

...and I have just noticed I should be on day 300 but I did two day 213's - what a muppet!

2 comments:

Mari 8:53 pm  

It's a pretty sunset. Sorry about the sad news.

Kim 8:08 pm  

I think it's lovely. I, too, am sorry you're feeling down. Hope everything turns out okay.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP