Welcome to my blog. It started life as a general blog then became a photo a day project now it has reverted to my personal blog. For more examples of my work please visit my business site. Dover Design Photography - Kent Wedding Photographers.

Wednesday, December 02, 2009

336/365

Collages

Tonight at 8:00pm they started roadworks outside of our house. The work is on for the next four nights and is likely to be noisy. It amazes me that they dig up the motorways in the middle of the holiday season but then chose to do roadworks in a residential area overnight. I am sure there are loads of good reasons for this approach but I feel grumpy!

Today's picture is star shaped bokeh of the workmen's lights.

3 comments:

susanvg 1:58 am  

It looks quite festive, hope the noise doesn't last long.

Mari 2:29 am  

The pictures look like more fun than dealing with the work will be!

DaddyNoBucks 2:48 am  

very nice.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP