Welcome to my blog. It started life as a general blog then became a photo a day project now it has reverted to my personal blog. For more examples of my work please visit my business site. Dover Design Photography - Kent Wedding Photographers.

Sunday, December 27, 2009

361/365

361/365

We were lucky enough to get Skyport Radio triggers for Christmas. Unfortunately, to use on the SB600 you either need to use a hot shoe adapter or mod the flash to add a pc socket. We decided to do the mod.. Flash number 1.. two bits of metal fell out also a wire managed to break so we decided to take apart flash number 2 to locate where the pieces go! Bad light and a serious worry about drilling 6mm holes in the cases stopped play for this evening. Hopefully I will provide a positive update tomorrow :-s

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP