Welcome to my blog. It started life as a general blog then became a photo a day project now it has reverted to my personal blog. For more examples of my work please visit my business site. Dover Design Photography - Kent Wedding Photographers.

Wednesday, November 04, 2009

308/365

308/365

Today I went to a University open day in London with Thomas. We visited the London College of Communications - one of the universities he is considering to do a photography degree. I have to say I am very envious of the opportunity - I quite fancy it myself. We didn't get to see too many examples of the student's work but from what I did see out of focus is the trend.

3 comments:

Laura 10:41 pm  

wow...this is very intruiging. I would hang this on my wall. Love it!

Mari 11:41 pm  

I love this! Such neat composition!

Kim 10:23 pm  

You mean my shots are finally trendy? Well, alright!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP