Welcome to my blog. It started life as a general blog then became a photo a day project now it has reverted to my personal blog. For more examples of my work please visit my business site. Dover Design Photography - Kent Wedding Photographers.

Friday, November 20, 2009

324/365

324/365

At the start of this week I decided my theme would be strangers. I was going to venture outside and talk strangers into having their pictures taken. I failed at the first hurdle which involved going outside during daylight hours. I really fancy trying again but I think I will have to leave it until the summer. There is a Flickr group called '100 Strangers' if anyone fancies a real challenge. I started once but didn't get very far.

Today's offering is another abstract that nobody will guess - if you do you probably need therapy! I really am running out of ideas...

3 comments:

Mari 1:40 am  

I don't care if I don't know what it is - you always take great pictures!

Unknown 2:08 pm  

A hand held fan?

Unknown 9:47 pm  

Thanks - you would never have worked it out. It is actually a photographic filter with a torch shining from behind.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP