Welcome to my blog. It started life as a general blog then became a photo a day project now it has reverted to my personal blog. For more examples of my work please visit my business site. Dover Design Photography - Kent Wedding Photographers.

Sunday, November 22, 2009

326/365

324/365 DSC_1549

I am feeling pretty pleased as I have managed another daylight shot and outside too. This was a tough one as we had to shelter in the pub whilst waiting for high tide. Given the gale force winds the waves were actually pretty disappointing.

3 comments:

Mari 11:26 pm  

I can feel the cold and wetness, while looking at these. Nice shots!

Katy Swift 7:54 am  

Given the weather, I think the shots are a triumph. I love the colours of the sea in the second one. Hope you enjoyed the well deserved pint.

DaddyNoBucks 1:44 am  

I love the bench shot

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP