Welcome to my blog. It started life as a general blog then became a photo a day project now it has reverted to my personal blog. For more examples of my work please visit my business site. Dover Design Photography - Kent Wedding Photographers.

Tuesday, February 09, 2010

405

405

My son is doing 365 this year so often we have a situation where neither of us have a picture or any idea what to do. Tonight we decided to pick an everyday object for each other as a subject. I chose a colander for Thomas he gave me a tatty old wine cooler.

6 comments:

Mari 12:51 am  

Sounds like a fun idea! I'll pop over and see what he did with your idea.

Michelle 3:01 am  

How fun that you are giving each other assignments. I'll have to pop over and see what he did with his assignment.

DaddyNoBucks 3:22 am  

Great lighting. I'm assuming gelled strobes.

Lance C 4:38 am  

way cool, nice way to get creative!!!

Unknown 10:26 am  

Very colourful and striking.

Si

Sarah Vinall 10:51 am  

....it's amazing what you can do with a "tatty old wine cooler" ! Looks very 70's Wham type poster!!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP