Welcome to my blog. It started life as a general blog then became a photo a day project now it has reverted to my personal blog. For more examples of my work please visit my business site. Dover Design Photography - Kent Wedding Photographers.

Wednesday, February 03, 2010

399

399

This was very nearly project fail for me. I completely ran out of time and ideas then noticed the cheese grater so ended up pretty much copying a picture I did last year. The colour comes from light bounced off a red biscuit tin lid and a blue plastic bag.

5 comments:

susanvg 2:13 am  

Trying to figure out what it is - but either way - neat image.

Robert 9:45 am  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michelle 4:16 pm  

I am not sure if I would have been able to guess this was a cheese grater if you didn't tell us.

I keep telling people that you can find interesting shots in boring objects and this is living proof of that.

Laura 7:44 pm  

I remember that picture! I think artistic license allows you to make the "copy". :) I love the colors in this one...

Mari 2:04 am  

I remember this from last year. This picture appears to move when you scroll down the screen I like it!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP