Welcome to my blog. It started life as a general blog then became a photo a day project now it has reverted to my personal blog. For more examples of my work please visit my business site. Dover Design Photography - Kent Wedding Photographers.

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Posted by Picasa
I felt a bit sluggish this morning probably as a direct result of the curry and champagne - the weather doesn't help either. We popped to Canterbury mailnly to let Hannah spend some of her Birthday money. We couldn't stay long as we only had enough change for one hours parking. Hannah bought a few bits and we called into Dad's on the way home. After the rain and thunderstorm the sun briefly appeared - I took a few photos in the garden.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP