Welcome to my blog. It started life as a general blog then became a photo a day project now it has reverted to my personal blog. For more examples of my work please visit my business site. Dover Design Photography - Kent Wedding Photographers.

Saturday, May 05, 2007

Wednesday 2 May

Work today - had the usual quarterly pain of entering our 'smart' goals. Thinking about it is always much worse than actually getting on and doing it. As it happens we managed to complete before lunch so I decided that as it was a nice day I would go for a run. I haven't been running for ages but now I feel fitter through going to the gym I wanted to try running again. I set off from home to the roundabout and then down Whitfield hill. The run to the bottom was easy but not so when I turned at the bottom to come home. The hill is almost a mile long and progressively gets steeper - I had to walk some of the way but got home in about 20 minutes.

Wednesday as ever is karate night - not for me, we take Hannah and while she is there go to the gym for 1.5 hours. I couldn't manage much cardio due to my legs aching from the run but tried to remember some of the free weight exercises that Derek had shown me.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP