Welcome to my blog. It started life as a general blog then became a photo a day project now it has reverted to my personal blog. For more examples of my work please visit my business site. Dover Design Photography - Kent Wedding Photographers.

Saturday, May 12, 2007

Wednesday 9th - Saturday 12th May

From 2007-05-12 Ha...
I went back to work on Wednesday and have found it difficult. I had some time off to go to Jean's funeral then Pam's admission to hospital followed by my 'Dizzy' incident - this has all left me feeling out of the loop. It was Hannah's birthday on Saturday. We took a group of her friend's roller skating at Sandwich and Hazel and I went to the Gym. Whilst running on the treadmill I started to feel a little wobbly again, I then tried to do a little resistance training but continued to feel unwell. Basically I just had to stop and go and sit downstairs. As the afternoon continued I felt gradually better. Once all the kids had gone home we had an Indian takeaway and a bottle of champagne - it's a hard life!!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP