Welcome to my blog. It started life as a general blog then became a photo a day project now it has reverted to my personal blog. For more examples of my work please visit my business site. Dover Design Photography - Kent Wedding Photographers.

Saturday, May 02, 2009

122/365

122/365

Sticks, these sit artistically in a vase on a shelf in our lounge. Since the start of this project I have resisted using them - saving them for a rainy day. I need to get some inspiration from somewhere, this project just gets harder and harder...

6 comments:

susanvg 10:40 pm  

quite sculptural - interesting forms

Mari 10:59 pm  

I like this - great photo!

Lynn 1:35 am  

It's simple and stark, while still being complex and interesting. I like it. Good job!

Tim Dustrude 8:32 am  

Looks great - I was saying "cool!" out loud before the photo was even done appearing in my browser.

M Coleman 5:16 pm  

Well done! Inspiration can be elusive, but it is evident through its dormancy!

Katy Swift 5:43 pm  

Makes me think of something from a Tim Burton film. Great shot. No inspiration worries from where I'm sat.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP