Welcome to my blog. It started life as a general blog then became a photo a day project now it has reverted to my personal blog. For more examples of my work please visit my business site. Dover Design Photography - Kent Wedding Photographers.

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

132/365

132/365

This evening we went to a Wedding rehearsal at Cooling Castle Barn - the wedding is on Sunday and Thomas and I are doing the photography. The venue is fantastic and it should be a really good day. On the way out I spotted a welcome sight, they do one of my favourite beers, just a shame I will be driving :-(

5 comments:

M Coleman 10:36 pm  

Cheers! (even if only virtual!)

Mari 12:38 am  

Neat sign. Hope the wedding photography goes well!

Eric Dustrude 6:00 am  

Nice light and details in the background too.

Good luck on Sunday - and I hope you post an example from the day.

Katy Swift 6:41 am  

Full 'o Pride!

It's one of my favourites too. Slainte!

Tina 8:07 pm  

Very nice shot! Sorry you don't get to enjoy!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP