Welcome to my blog. It started life as a general blog then became a photo a day project now it has reverted to my personal blog. For more examples of my work please visit my business site. Dover Design Photography - Kent Wedding Photographers.

Sunday, May 31, 2009

151/365

151/365

An ex-workmate and great friend of mine was setting off with his wife on a cruise leaving from the Dover cruise Terminal. We popped down to see them off but there were few photo opportunities. The ship looked very impressive but sadly my picture doesn't really do it justice.

I have to say that just being that close to the ship made me feel queezy - I was glad to get to the safe sanctuary of the pub beer garden. Bon Voyage!!

4 comments:

Mari 9:41 pm  

It does look impressive. I'm sure they'll have fun, but I'm with you. I like my feet on solid ground.

Michelle 12:43 am  

Oh, it looks very impressive.

Tim Dustrude 3:28 am  

Yeah I think the pub sounds like a good place too! Looks like a beautiful day for a cruise though!

Katy Swift 6:55 am  

Medicinal beer?! Good plan. Great photo though - you've done a great job - and it's nice to see you enjoyed some of the glorious weather.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP