Welcome to my blog. It started life as a general blog then became a photo a day project now it has reverted to my personal blog. For more examples of my work please visit my business site. Dover Design Photography - Kent Wedding Photographers.

Thursday, January 07, 2010

372

372

It snowed here again today and I managed to get out for a lunchtime walk. This is not the picture I wanted but it will have to do, the ups and downs of 365! This murder mystery business is not easy.

I am very proud to say that my son Thomas is attempting the project this year - his pictures are excellent! However, I feel sorry for the long suffering Hazel who now has two of us to contend with. that said we haven't seen her for a few days ......

6 comments:

solveig 10:23 pm  

I like this shot. And it goes well with the theme.

Michelle 10:28 pm  

What a great shot.

Mari 1:58 am  

This is a great shot and it fits your theme well!

DaddyNoBucks 2:27 am  

What better place to hide a body than a cemetery?

Lance C 4:43 am  

Alan,
I am loving your theme!!!!
you will be wrting a 365 series of "who did it" novels

Unknown 6:15 pm  

Very impressive, the selective lighting is spot on, very impressed.

Si

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP