Welcome to my blog. It started life as a general blog then became a photo a day project now it has reverted to my personal blog. For more examples of my work please visit my business site. Dover Design Photography - Kent Wedding Photographers.

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

377

377

A funny old day to day. I set myself a target to get out at lunchtime and take a picture outside - I failed miserably. I then lost my diary, there is nothing of any significance in it but you know how frustrating it is when you lose something. In the quest to locate the elusive diary I found my missing MP3 player - the one I thought I had left on the train and Hazel's posh umbrella which has been AWOL for ages. None of this has anything to do with my picture which is my favourite - lemon meringue.

4 comments:

Mari 11:49 pm  

It's my favorite too. Hope your diary shows up!

Laura 12:49 am  

what a day! That looks delicious though. :) By the way, I LOVED the murder mystery pics!

Unknown 1:33 am  

yummy picture and a good story!

DaddyNoBucks 3:00 am  

I hate losing stuff too. But you seem to have your own lost and found thing going on. Perhaps you'll find your diary the next time you lose something else.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP