Welcome to my blog. It started life as a general blog then became a photo a day project now it has reverted to my personal blog. For more examples of my work please visit my business site. Dover Design Photography - Kent Wedding Photographers.

Monday, January 18, 2010

383

383 Like many others I am hooked on off camera lighting learning from the likes of Strobist and Zack Arias. Thomas and I managed to get to one of David Hobby's workshops the last time he was in London. I have been trying to build a small reliable set of flashes or strobes and had been picking up cheap second hand Cobra D650's. Initially these seemed fine but I am finding them unreliable and inconsistent so we are now always on the look out for used Nikon Speedlights. Over the last couple of weeks we have managed to pick up two excellent used SB28's from Grays of Westminster. Looking back I wish I'd gone for the Nikon's in the first place.

2 comments:

DaddyNoBucks 12:04 am  

New toys for the boys...

Lance C 4:59 am  

These Nikons 28's are workhorses!!
Nice pickup :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP