Welcome to my blog. It started life as a general blog then became a photo a day project now it has reverted to my personal blog. For more examples of my work please visit my business site. Dover Design Photography - Kent Wedding Photographers.

Wednesday, July 08, 2009

189/365 Ham Sandwich

189/365

This is a very frequently photographed signpost. Sadly, for some a picture is not enough people actually steal it. You can see from the picture that the pertinent part is newer than the rest of the construction.

5 comments:

Mari 12:16 am  

That's a good one! Glad you took a picture instead of the sign itself!

Anonymous 12:31 am  

Hah, nice! I'm hungry now. =)

Runner Girl 2:27 am  

Hi, Alan!

Unknown 9:33 pm  

Hello Kimberley!

Katy Swift 11:31 pm  

That is superb. Is there a village of cheese nearby?

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP