Welcome to my blog. It started life as a general blog then became a photo a day project now it has reverted to my personal blog. For more examples of my work please visit my business site. Dover Design Photography - Kent Wedding Photographers.

Sunday, July 05, 2009

186/365

186/365

My target this weekend was to complete the editing of the prom pictures. I suffered a bit of a set back as the monitor I was originally using was not accurate resulting in much re-editing and my chief Dodge and Burn'er is away on a field trip. Anyway, on completion did I sit for half an hour relaxing before bed - no chance. The curse of 365 found me crawling around the carpet with my trusty camera and a couple of torches or flash lights for those of you from across the pond, trying to interestingly light a pattern on the rug. My wife disappeared upstairs with a supportive look of disbelief but at least for me it is done - until tomorrow!!

1 comments:

DaddyNoBucks 1:54 am  

Your commitment, like your work is inspiring.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP