Welcome to my blog. It started life as a general blog then became a photo a day project now it has reverted to my personal blog. For more examples of my work please visit my business site. Dover Design Photography - Kent Wedding Photographers.

Friday, July 03, 2009

184/365 School Prom

184/365 DSC_3686

A while ago my son asked if 'we' could photograph his school prom. I thought it sounded like a good opportunity and a bit of a challenge so we agreed to do it. On the run up to the event Thomas realised that he would be away on a geography field trip!! Rather than cancelling I enlisted the help of my wife and a talented young photographer, Joanna Lane. I set up a Photobooth and left Joanna to capture the reportage images. We had a great night and took loads of pictures. If you are on Facebook search 'Dover Design' join our group and you will be able to view many of the pictures.

2 comments:

Mari 10:22 pm  

This is a great one!

Unknown 9:11 pm  

Thanks Mari - I see you joined the group!!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP