Welcome to my blog. It started life as a general blog then became a photo a day project now it has reverted to my personal blog. For more examples of my work please visit my business site. Dover Design Photography - Kent Wedding Photographers.

Monday, July 06, 2009

187/365 Wind Turbine.

187/365

I've been waiting to try and photograph this but tonight's attempt was a failure. I wanted to underexpose the sky and use a slow shutter speed to get some motion blur in the blades also use a reflector or flashes to light the structure. Sadly I failed on all of the above but never mind there will be plenty more opportunities. Tonight's feeble attempt was heavily photo shopped to appear abstract - it didn't even look good in black and white that's how bad it is.

1 comments:

Mari 10:33 pm  

I think you are too hard on yourself. It may not have turned out how you wanted, but it's still a neat shot and good angle.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP