Welcome to my blog. It started life as a general blog then became a photo a day project now it has reverted to my personal blog. For more examples of my work please visit my business site. Dover Design Photography - Kent Wedding Photographers.

Thursday, July 16, 2009

197/365

197/365

Marley passed his Bronze Award at Dog Club tonight. I have to say that he did really well with his one minute sit - stay and his heel work was great. I was concerned though because barking at the Boxer and trying to hump the Golden Retiever probably didn't score us many points.

2 comments:

Mari 2:34 am  

Hooray for Marley! He did good in spite of a few issues - he can't be perfect all the time!

Katy Swift 6:42 am  

Ah the swings and roundabouts of dog club. He still deserves a treat.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP