Welcome to my blog. It started life as a general blog then became a photo a day project now it has reverted to my personal blog. For more examples of my work please visit my business site. Dover Design Photography - Kent Wedding Photographers.

Saturday, July 18, 2009

199/365

199/365

We popped to Eastry FĂȘte today as it was a sunny afternoon. It seemed strange to see the Band playing and not to be a part of it but it was nice to be able to stroll around, have a chat and take some pictures.

4 comments:

Girl Tornado 10:09 pm  

Gorgeous photo. Love the monotone and the reflections. Stunning.

M Coleman 12:46 am  

Elegant in black/white with the shine!

Mari 1:41 am  

Great shot! I like the angle from which you took this and the black and white.

Laura 9:35 pm  

Beautiful. The black and white is amazing with the reflective quality of the instruments and dark clothing...love it!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP