Welcome to my blog. It started life as a general blog then became a photo a day project now it has reverted to my personal blog. For more examples of my work please visit my business site. Dover Design Photography - Kent Wedding Photographers.

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

209/365

209/365

A quick self portrait, the camera is held in my left hand as far away from me as my arm would allow. The sweaty brow and slightly harassed look are because I'm just back from the gym and not in the mood for a photograph. Lighting from camera left accentuates my wrinkles and adds to the grumpy nature of the shot.

3 comments:

Anonymous 9:35 pm  

Nice! =)

M Coleman 11:54 pm  

Well done - Nice, crisp image!

Katy Swift 7:50 pm  

You say wrinkles and harassed expression - we say distinguished. Nice shot.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP