Welcome to my blog. It started life as a general blog then became a photo a day project now it has reverted to my personal blog. For more examples of my work please visit my business site. Dover Design Photography - Kent Wedding Photographers.

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

161/365

161/365 Another bland offering from me taken in the car park whilst waiting for my daughter to come out of Karate. My son on the other hand has had a much better couple of days - he is apparently doing a photography project at school. It seems to involve taking lots of pictures of pretty girls - so good luck to him. The first example is one of his teachers and today's one of his classmates. I am very proud of his results!!

5 comments:

domad 9:48 pm  

wooow this is sooo fantastic!! i love this and your other pics!!

DaddyNoBucks 9:59 pm  

I’m sure your son will do an excellent job. He has you to learn from.

Mari 11:38 pm  

It's not bland! I think this is great! I'll go and check out your son's work now.

Michelle 5:07 am  

Not bland at all. I love shots like this. :) Any your son certainly has an eye for photography.

Katy Swift 6:59 am  

That is cool! The angle makes it more interesting and making it black and white creates an intriguing obscurity.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP