Welcome to my blog. It started life as a general blog then became a photo a day project now it has reverted to my personal blog. For more examples of my work please visit my business site. Dover Design Photography - Kent Wedding Photographers.

Sunday, June 14, 2009

165/365

A good day today. This morning we had a portrait session with Jamie-Lynne - fortunately the rain stopped and we were able to get some good pictures. We chose Kearsney Abbey as venue - it is a great place, loads of space and infinite options. My job was easy today the pictures can tell the story.

Jamie Lynn Edit (11) Jamie Lynn Edit (4) DSC_2610-1 Jamie Lynn Edit (12)

5 comments:

Mari 1:11 am  

Very nice shots! I like the lighting on the second one.

Kim 1:51 am  

Wow! Your subject should be very pleased with your work!

Tim Dustrude 3:10 am  

What fun! You got some great shots! I love the backlighting on her hair in the 2nd one. Really cool!

Eric Dustrude 6:37 pm  

These bring out some real personality - nice work. Especially like #1

DaddyNoBucks 4:24 am  

WOW! Very Inspiring!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP