Welcome to my blog. It started life as a general blog then became a photo a day project now it has reverted to my personal blog. For more examples of my work please visit my business site. Dover Design Photography - Kent Wedding Photographers.

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

174/365

174/365

Another throwaway... this project doesn't get any easier. I have a week off work so imagined this week would be a breeze. No chance - Monday we ended up at the vets with Marley and a poorly leg then today Thomas broke a tooth, so it was an emergency trip to the dentist.

3 comments:

Mari 10:51 pm  

Hope the rest of your week improves! I love the ornamentation on the lamp and the building.

Michelle 12:22 am  

Yiks.....hopefully no more injuries for the rest of the week! Great angle by the way.

Celina 12:34 am  

Hope your week gets better! Some days I just about throw in the hat on my 365

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP