Welcome to my blog. It started life as a general blog then became a photo a day project now it has reverted to my personal blog. For more examples of my work please visit my business site. Dover Design Photography - Kent Wedding Photographers.

Saturday, June 27, 2009

178/365

178/365

Thomas is old enough to start driving soon. After much debate we have decided to insure him to drive our old car - this seems the most cost effective option. I was delighted today when he announced that he wanted to clean it. This was not just a case of a quick bucket of water and a sponge as the red paint had faded badly. He would need to cut and polish the bodywork. Somehow or other I got roped in to helping but by the end of the day we had a nice shiny clean car. It was obviously dark when we too the picture but at least you can't see the bits we missed.

1 comments:

DaddyNoBucks 12:16 am  

How quickly they grow up..... Its enough to scare the hell out of you.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP