Welcome to my blog. It started life as a general blog then became a photo a day project now it has reverted to my personal blog. For more examples of my work please visit my business site. Dover Design Photography - Kent Wedding Photographers.

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

175/365

175/365 DSC_5347 bw copy

A better day for us - no emergencies, almost like being on holiday, except for the five hours of gardening. We went down to De Bradlei Wharf this evening to take a picture for the website. I planned on using one of the blue shutters as a background - sadly they had a special sale evening so the place was still open. The picture will have to wait another day.

For my daily shot I ended up at Russel Gardens, I have done two edits one colour one black and white and to be honest I don't really like either :-(

3 comments:

Mari 12:14 am  

You don't like either? I think this is an awesome shot and I especially like the color shot!

DaddyNoBucks 1:37 am  

I definitely like the color one….

Katy Swift 6:53 am  

I prefer the black and white shot. The water has a greater sense of power.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP