Welcome to my blog. It started life as a general blog then became a photo a day project now it has reverted to my personal blog. For more examples of my work please visit my business site. Dover Design Photography - Kent Wedding Photographers.

Saturday, June 13, 2009

164/365

164/365

I wanted to experiment with the D90 today, I haven't really had much of a chance to play with it. We are doing a portrait session tomorrow so I thought it would be good to familiarise myself with its settings. Lucky I did because I am finding it difficult getting used to the slow flash synch. Anyway, fortunately for me both Hannah and Bob were prepared to model.

4 comments:

Mari 10:26 pm  

This is such a sweet picture!

Girl Tornado 11:26 pm  

Ditto Mari, sweet picture! Great job.

Kim 1:52 am  

This is a really touching shot!

Tim Dustrude 3:11 am  

Beautiful! It's a keeper! Very sweet.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP