Welcome to my blog. It started life as a general blog then became a photo a day project now it has reverted to my personal blog. For more examples of my work please visit my business site. Dover Design Photography - Kent Wedding Photographers.

Friday, August 10, 2007

Agincourt and Aqualand

Friday 10 August 2007 Archery, the French teaching the Brits archery actually. Thomas thought it would be good for us to go to the free onsite archery lessons. I knowingly nodded along to what our French instructor was saying – assuming it couldn’t be too difficult. I did manage to hit the target in spite of the gale force crosswind but I was more consistent in ‘twanging’ my arm with the bow string. The more I did it the worse it got until I had to retire – injured. We spent the rest the rest of the day in Aqualand, a water park in St.Cyprien a 15 minute drive away. The kids had a great time but as the day progressed it got busier and busier. It gave us the opportunity to observe different nationalities queuing habits – or lack of should I say. I won’t say who is the worst but this is one sport we are good at!! In the evening I challenged Thomas to take a photo of a fish jumping out of the River Tet – I don’t know what type of fish they are but they do a sort of ‘Salmon’ impression. Anyway Thomas and his chums disappeared on their bikes and returned about half an hour later jubilant. I had bet him 20 Euro that he couldn’t get the picture but I lost.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP