Welcome to my blog. It started life as a general blog then became a photo a day project now it has reverted to my personal blog. For more examples of my work please visit my business site. Dover Design Photography - Kent Wedding Photographers.

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Busy doing nothing…

Wednesday 15 August Well not even busy really. We went to the pool with the intention of going to the beach later. It’s funny how doing nothing really tires you out as we didn’t have the energy for the five minute trek to the beach. The natives have been celebrating here today. They had a big procession around the site with African drums, dancing girls and loads of kids holding red and yellow balloons. There was also the threat of a big party this evening but fortunately we managed to avoid it!! It’s strange how you pick up new tricks when you are away. I can now ride the bike one handed with French bagauettes under my arm. To really blend in I need to perfect it with a small dog under the other arm and a Gaulloise in my mouth.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP