Welcome to my blog. It started life as a general blog then became a photo a day project now it has reverted to my personal blog. For more examples of my work please visit my business site. Dover Design Photography - Kent Wedding Photographers.

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

English Weather

Monday 06 August 2007 English Weather I mentioned that Hannah was nearly happy, this is because most of the kids here have their bikes. I agreed that we would try and hire one for her but it has not been possible. Unfortunately for her she is an awkward size somewhere in between child and adult. We managed to get Thomas a bike from the reception at the camp but this is too big for Hannah. We went to a little bike shop in Canet and attempted to hire one but the conversation was near impossible due to my lack of French and the patrons sparse knowledge of English. Fact, ordering beers in French is much simpler than hiring a bike!! ….and then it started to rain!!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP