Welcome to my blog. It started life as a general blog then became a photo a day project now it has reverted to my personal blog. For more examples of my work please visit my business site. Dover Design Photography - Kent Wedding Photographers.

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Good going.

Friday 03 August 2007 Good going. 05:30 start and a beautiful bright red sunrise which I attempted to capture in my pic but thought I really ought to get on with the jobs in hand. 06:55 left home – by 09:30 (now 10:30 French time) we were driving out of Calais docks. I would recommend club plus priority loading which pretty much means you are first on and first off the ferry with entrance into the club lounge.. A long drive, hardly heard a peep from the kids who either slept or entertained themselves with their Archos media players. I wish I could say the same for Hazel who didn’t sleep or entertain herself!! She did however entertain me with a running commentary on the driving styles of the French! A notable example is ‘Nicole’ who hurtles up the fast lane in her little Clio presumably trying to get home before ‘Papa’. 466 miles and two stops later we arrive at the Novatel in Lyon at 18:00

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP