Welcome to my blog. It started life as a general blog then became a photo a day project now it has reverted to my personal blog. For more examples of my work please visit my business site. Dover Design Photography - Kent Wedding Photographers.

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Fireworks and Sand Castles

Tuesday 14 August 2007 A quiet day on the beach today – the highlight was probably building a monster in the sand with the kids. It certainly kept them occupied for a few hours. In the evening we again went into Canet on the little ferry but it was much busier than the previous evening. It turned out that there was some sort of local celebration but I am not sure what. I do know that the 15th is a public holiday. In the harbour they had set up a temporary stage and there was some French crooner wailing to backing tracks – not my cup of tea! As we left a firework display started and we watched some of it. What amazed me again was the way the French take their dogs with them to watch. We have always been told to lock up the animals on firework night. The poor creatures must have been traumatized.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP