Welcome to my blog. It started life as a general blog then became a photo a day project now it has reverted to my personal blog. For more examples of my work please visit my business site. Dover Design Photography - Kent Wedding Photographers.

Sunday, January 04, 2009

004/365

Another predictable day for us chores, gym, dog walk more chores. I took my camera on our walk. we went to Kearsney Abbey and I ended up with more dog photos. I really don't want to post a daily dog photo so needed something else. Fortunately for me we have been clearing away some of the Christmas debris which included a couple of cans of bitter which just needed drinking. Hazel of course assisted - not with the bitter but with the dregs of the Baileys. A rubbish photo but a nice pint! Back to work and school for everyone tomorrow :-(

0 comments:

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP