Welcome to my blog. It started life as a general blog then became a photo a day project now it has reverted to my personal blog. For more examples of my work please visit my business site. Dover Design Photography - Kent Wedding Photographers.

Monday, January 19, 2009

019/365 Litter

019/365 Walking the dogs has made me realise just how much littter there is around the village. If you walk up the road after the school run, there is a paper trail leading you wrapper by coke bottle by crisp packet to the school gate. My theory is they need this trail so they can find their way 'Hansel and Gretel' style, home. And dogs - or irresponsible dog owners really make me sick - your dog did it, pick it up! I may joke but sadly something as simple as dropping a sweet wrapper just shows a lack of any sort of pride and is sadly indicative of the state our country.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP