Welcome to my blog. It started life as a general blog then became a photo a day project now it has reverted to my personal blog. For more examples of my work please visit my business site. Dover Design Photography - Kent Wedding Photographers.

Monday, January 12, 2009

012/365 Paper Shredder

012/365

Paperwork is not one of my strong points.Anything online I am fine with but if it involves pieces of paper, stamps etc. it gets put it off to the last minute. I was however fairly proud of myself for preparing my latest travel claim, all the necessary receipts in order and in the special envelope ready to post. Now if I'd been super organised I would have photocopied everything ... but I didn't. I left the dogs for minutes - returning to find my carefully prepared returns shredded. I recovered what I could but suspect many VAT numbers are on their way to being digested. The next hour was spent with a reel of sellotape trying to piece together the puzzle. Another argument for the paperless office... or dog less house!!

1 comments:

Samantha Jones 9:03 am  

That is just adorable ... annoying but such a beautiful image!

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP