Welcome to my blog. It started life as a general blog then became a photo a day project now it has reverted to my personal blog. For more examples of my work please visit my business site. Dover Design Photography - Kent Wedding Photographers.

Thursday, January 15, 2009

015/365 Soled out

015/365

A busy day at work, the car had to go to the body repair shop, we had a meeting at the school and the dogs went to their first obedience class (they didn't take part - just went to spectate). Sadly little time for a picture...

Fortunately, or not, children leave props all over the house so here we have a pair of shoes. Not mine!!

Not that anyone is likely to be interested but as part of this project I wanted to try and use off camera flash in attempt to make things more interesting. In this picture I used a gridded flash held above the subject - this is what gives the 'spotlight' effect.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP