Welcome to my blog. It started life as a general blog then became a photo a day project now it has reverted to my personal blog. For more examples of my work please visit my business site. Dover Design Photography - Kent Wedding Photographers.

Saturday, January 31, 2009

031/365 Stuff

031/365 Stuff

There is a fantastic little shop in Dover that always catches my attention, Stuff - a cross between a hardware and junk shop.I really wish there were more places like this. I particularly like the sign over the door, my excuse for today's second picture

Stuff

1 comments:

Runner Girl 12:27 pm  

That is the absolute neatest junk shop I've ever seen--there must be an exceptional shop keeper lurking around somewhere inside.

I love that sign too, and the pops of color scattered throughout the image.

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP