Welcome to my blog. It started life as a general blog then became a photo a day project now it has reverted to my personal blog. For more examples of my work please visit my business site. Dover Design Photography - Kent Wedding Photographers.

Thursday, January 29, 2009

029/365

DSC_0614

I like the way the sun shines through the blinds, you really can't beat natural light. I did try a quick portrait but my model didn't have her 'lippy' on so the photo did not get the necessary model release.


My picture features an old Bakelite GPO 300 type telephone which I bought on eBay. Sadly it has some of it's internals missing so it doesn't work properly but looks good.

1 comments:

Runner Girl 12:28 am  

I love that phone...but I really love that light. Funny, I was attempting to capture the late afternoon sun today as well...not nearly as skilled as you are,however.

Beautiful and artistic, as always.

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP