Welcome to my blog. It started life as a general blog then became a photo a day project now it has reverted to my personal blog. For more examples of my work please visit my business site. Dover Design Photography - Kent Wedding Photographers.

Tuesday, February 03, 2009

034/365 Robin!!

034/365 Robin!!

Over the last couple of days I have seen a Robin in our garden. I thought it would be nice for him to feature in today's photo. I moved an old wheel barrow close to the house, stood it upright and added some bread to make an impromptu bird table. Within minutes a pair of Doves were feeding - they quickly finished the bread so I added more. Next the dog went into the garden knocked over the wheel barrow and finished the second sitting. Fortunately I got a picture of the Doves - unfortunately I haven't seen the Robin again.

I was pleased today that a couple of my photos had been posted on the 365 Community Blog.

2 comments:

Runner Girl 1:37 am  

Look at you getting all popular with your dogs and car and snow! Congratulations! You certainly deserve it with your eye! LOVE IT!

Kelly Ann 9:00 pm  

Birds when baited are pretty good about photos. Great shot :)

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP