Welcome to my blog. It started life as a general blog then became a photo a day project now it has reverted to my personal blog. For more examples of my work please visit my business site. Dover Design Photography - Kent Wedding Photographers.

Sunday, February 22, 2009

053/365 Dog Brush

053/365 Dog Brush Well once again time was an issue today. Tonight's shoot didn't start until 22:00 but I had seen the new dog brush... Set-up, low powered magenta gelled flash held as high as I could in left hand, white balance set to incandescent to give blue effect, shutter 320 (I think) to kill ambient, aperture 2.8 for bokeh.

6 comments:

Girl Tornado 10:30 pm  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Girl Tornado 10:31 pm  

Sorry, I had a typo in my last comment and I can't abide by typos... I am fascinated by your photo, I think you are way beyond amateur, lol. Great shot, I am in awe of your talent. :)

Mari 2:32 am  

Great shot! I would never think to do this, much less have the know how to set it up like you did!

Tim Dustrude 3:45 am  

I love the bokeh at the very top! This is really cool!

Eric Dustrude 5:49 am  

Very alien in appearance - great creativity to play with the colors the way you did.

Laura 6:43 am  

Absolutely LOVE the colors!

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP