Welcome to my blog. It started life as a general blog then became a photo a day project now it has reverted to my personal blog. For more examples of my work please visit my business site. Dover Design Photography - Kent Wedding Photographers.

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

049/365 Damages

049/365 Damages Years ago this was a Cinema - I remember going there as a child on Saturday mornings. It was then converted to a nightclub - Images, affectionately known as 'Damages' by the locals. It is now empty and has been for some time and will soon be demolished as part of a major re-development of the town centre.

5 comments:

SaraG 4:12 pm  

Great photo.

Runner Girl 4:03 am  

You know I love those weed/trees growing out of nothing~such tenciousness!!!! Lovely picture...lovely eye!

Laura 2:46 am  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laura 2:48 am  

Sorry...didn't mean to delete my last comment. This photo is beatiful and sad and inspiring. I love it...great shot!

Girl Tornado 10:41 pm  

Ah, another fantastic "old and peeling" photo! :)

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP