Welcome to my blog. It started life as a general blog then became a photo a day project now it has reverted to my personal blog. For more examples of my work please visit my business site. Dover Design Photography - Kent Wedding Photographers.

Thursday, February 05, 2009

036/365

036/365

Another photographically dull day... A quick picture of a dead Clematis stem using the office window, a cardboard box with some holes in it and flash behind it as background. This could have been so much nicer but it was raining and I didn't have any time.

2 comments:

Celina 11:34 pm  

I think this is very pretty, I like the warm effect

Runner Girl 11:59 pm  

It is exquisite. Thanks, also for sharing your set up. For a girl with a point and shoot digital (for now), I am learning so much!

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP